Friday 3 February 2017

Little Egret at Lunt Meadows




I had a quick trip out to Lunt Meadows today to hopefully capture some Short-eared Owls with my new lens.  The visit turned out to be quite disappointing in terms of bird photography but very useful because I met up with Phil Boardman who gave me some great tips and locations for my forthcoming trip to Mull at the end of March. I'm really looking forward to it now!



The only shots I took of any note were of this Little Egret which at one point almost flew over my head.


I didn't even see an Owl today. Well, that's birding for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.